BACHELOR OF HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT
• Hospital Management is a a discipline. It is an accumulated body of knowledge that can be learned, at some places the broad specialty is Health Management including Hospital Management. Management applies certain principles, techniques and activities which are performed by certain management functions.What the hospital Management does is Management. News published in the national daily says that hospital management will be among top ten careers in the next decade. Management applies certain principles, techniques and activities which are performed by certain management functions. In LNCT, a student gets to learn hospital management norms very closely and effectively so that he can pursue his career successfully. The course contains:
•Introduction to management & Human Resource Development
•Resource Management & Quality Control
•Hospitals and Health Care Services
•Patient Care and Support Services
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To describe clearly the basic concepts of management and hospital management
- To apply the managerial skill system in hospital.
- To manage finance, man and material resources in hospital
- To do planning and management of Hospital and Health care services
- To describe planning of patient care and hospital support services.
- Admission will be on merit basis by a selection /screening committee of LNCTU and only the selected candidates will be informed accordingly.
- The list of selected candidates will be up loaded in the institute web site.
- The decision of the committee will be final and binding. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained
COURSE DURATION: 3 YEARS
COURSE INTAKE: 60 SEATS
FEES: RS.40,000 PER YEAR(TENTATIVE)