You are requested to fill up the enclosed Form and return the same to DSW, LNCT University Bhopal or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by dated by 8th March 2020 and in case of late fees the application form written to the same up to 15th March 2020 accordingly.
The convocation robes will be kurta pyjama for boys and salwar kurta or Saree blouse for Girls.The angvastram will be bearing of LNCT Emblem. The color of kurta pyjama /salwar kurta/saree blouse will be Cream / off white.
You have to arrange yourself kurta pyjama /salwar kurta/saree blouse. The angvastram and pagdi will be made available to you on the day of Convocation at 9:00 AM.
- The formal academic Cap (Pagdi & Angvastram) which you need to bear for receiving the degree will be available in the University deposit of Rs. 500/- the pagdi & angvastram will be provide by the university. The issue of pagdi & angvastram will start at 09:00 am sharp on the day of Convocation.
- Should you wish to have your parents or relatives to attend the convocation ceremony? We will be happy to extend an invitation. Please also fill the details of your parents in prescribed form.
- For any further information please visit the University website (lnctu.ac.in) or contact Ms. Kamaldeep Kaur Mobile No. 9109971023.
All these graduating students who would like to receive their degree in person in the convocation it is compulsory to attend the rehearsal. Please bring your admit card any student failing to
- Collect his/ her admit cards and
- Attend the rehearsal as per the respective schedule given above will not be allowed to received his/ her degree in persons. No relaxation will be allowed under any circumstances.
- The program for rehearsal/ convocation will remain even if the convocation date is declared a holiday.
- Not with standing the above for reasons beyond control if the date of convocation rehearsal is changed. The announcement will be made in leading news papers.
- Briefcase / bags/ ladies purse/ mobile phones etc will not be allowed in the convocation hall for security reasons.
- Children below 18 years will not be permitted.
- Please ensure that the institute has your correct address in its records in case there has been a change since you joined the institute. Please get the records updated in the concerned academic and examination section.
- All graduation students are advised to carefully note their respective convocation schedule given above. No request for change of date of convocation will be allowed under any circumstances.