ROGVINISHCHAYAM – 2023
Call for Paper and Poster Presentations:
Theme of Paper:-
- Utility of Various Ayurvedic Diagnostic Techniques in present
- Principles of Non Substance Therapeutics ( Amurta Dravya Chikitsa ) in Ayurveda
- Post COVID complications & Management Through Ayurveda
- Recent Advances in Ayurvedic Surgical & Para surgical Procedures – Strength & Challenges
- Concept of Dushi Visha & its Management in Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Approach towards Mental Health
- Paediatric Nutrition and Disease Management in Ayurveda
- Infertility and Ayurveda
Theme of Poster
- Management of Life style disorders through Ayurveda
- Impact of Yoga & Spirituality on Psychosomatic Disorders
- Importance of Indian Festivals regarding Health aspect s.r. to Aahar
- An Eyeshot on Kshudra Dhanya (Millets) in Ayurveda
- Pharmacokinetic & Pharmacodynamic of Ayurvedic drugs
Paper and Poster Presentations Guidelines:
- Paper only for registered Practitioner, PG Students, PhD Students and Teaching
- Poster- only for registered Practitioner, PG Students, UG Students, PhD Students and Teaching
- The abstract should be structured in IMRAD (Introduction, Method, Results & Discussion) format with 3-6 relevant keywords.
- The title should be followed by name of the author, designation and affiliated
- Full Name, Email ID and contact details of the presenting author should be mentioned.
- The abstract should be in maximum of 250-300 words.
- The abstract and full paper should be prepared with Times New Roman font style, font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
- Only word copy will be
- Duration for Paper/Poster presentations- 6 minutes+ 2 minutes.
- Size for Poster – 3 feet x 4 feet
- All diagrams, pictures, tables and equations used in poster should be visible and
- Paper previously published/presented at any National/ International Seminars and plagiarized are not permitted.
- Delegates will receive a confirmation mail on registered email ID.
- The Scientific committee will review the paper and acceptance will be
- Scientific committee reserves the right to accept or reject paper without Decision of Scientific committee is final.
- Prakruti Anukatva
- Rasayan Chikitsa
- Graha Chikitsa
- Visha Chikitsa
- Garbha Vigyan
- Practical Advances in Panchakarma, Shalya Tantra, Shalakya Tantra, Rasashastra & Swasthvrutta
- Participant teams are required to send a detailed abstract of the
- Abstract should consists of
- Brief description of the
- Material needed for the
- Plan of the model.
- Each Team should consist of maximum 5 members
- Participants can choose any material of their choice.
Note:- All models will be sole property of university
Ayurveda Short Video Contest
- Har Din Har Ghar Ayurveda
- Ayurveda in your Garden
- Ayurved in Kitchen
- The competition is open for all Ayurveda
- Participant teams are required to send abstract with brief description of the
- The maximum duration of short video should not be more than 5 minutes
- The content of submitted video can be either Hindi or English.
- Participation can either be in the form of individual or team (maximum 5 participants).
- The content of the short video should be suitable for universal
Important dates to remember:- Abstract Submission- 10 March 2023
For any Queries please Contact
- Dr. Arun Kumar Gupta – 8989243480, 7999767255
- Dr. Meghanandini Khandare – 7738020790
- Dr. Nirmala Sawarkar – 8600503837
- Dr. Nikita Baghel – 8209252270, 9529427463
Email ID for submission: email@example.com
Registration Fees till 10 March 2023
UG Rs. 1000/- Individual
Rs. 800/- Individual (In group maximum 15 Students)
PG/MO/Practitioner – Rs. 1500/- Individual
Faculty/Ph.D. Scholar- Rs. 1800/- Individual
Registration Fees After 10 March 2023
UG – Rs. 1000/- Individual
PG/MO/Practitioner – Rs. 1800/- Individual
Faculty/Ph.D. Scholar- Rs. 2000/- Individual
Account Holder Name – LNCT UNIVERSITY – L N AYURV COLL AND HOSP
Name of Bank HDFC Bank Account No. – 50200047448269 IFSC CODE – HDFC0004668