A Right Career Begins With A
Every bank has its own eligibility criteria for an education loan
but following are the few common parameters:-
- The applicant should be an Indian National.
- At the time of application, the applicant should possess
the documents confirming the admission
- Applicant should fall in the age bracket of 16-35 years.
Disclaimer: Since the rules, regulations, eligibility conditions, repayments and interests rates etc are revised by the banks from time to time in keeping pace with the changing capital market conditions, students and parents are advised to thoroughly check the terms and conditions of
educational loan scheme on offer at the time of application.
- Two passport size photograph
- Age proof
- Identity proof
- Residence proof
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account statement for past 6 months
- Expense for the course
- Mark sheet of test
- Papers validating any scholarships the
- applicant has qualified for and admission