- Make sure that you bring the original Admission Letter issued by the University along with all Certificates/Degrees, Transcripts and 10 passport size photographs.
- You need to make sure that you have taken all the required vaccinations like Yellow Fever, Typhoid Vaccine, Hepatitis Vaccine, etc. to avoid medical issues.
- You should inform the International Cell for the Airport pickup, at least 10 days prior to arrival and should provide the complete flight information.
- LNCT University is just a 30 minutes drive from Bhopal International Airport and you need to book the flight either to Delhi or Mumbai International Airport, after taking a Valid Student Visa from Indian Embassy / High Commission
- You need to connect further to domestic flight at Bhopal International Airport or u can use train facility also.( Can consult International Cell for better mode of transportation)
Pre-Arrival Information for International Students
Students should make sure about the following points before leaving their home country
Post Arrival Information for International Students
Students should make sure about the following points after arriving in India
- After reaching Bhopal International Airport, the University will arrange Airport Pickup for the Students only who have shared their flight details with International Cell, at LNCT University.
- Student will report in the International Student Cell, the very next day of his/her arrival in campus along with all the required documents.
- Students will fill the registration form and submit all the required documents after reading them carefully at International Cell..
- It is a compulsory for all International students to get registered at FRRO/FRO Bhopal within 14 days of arrival in India. University will guide and assist Student with all the required processes.
- It is the responsibility of the student to visit International Student Cell in time to complete the required documentations, so that no fine is levied against him/her.