- Practical exposure at JK Super Speciality Hospital & L.N. Medical college (LNMC & JKHMRC).
- Community Services at Community setup .
- Mental Health Practices at NIMHANS & Indore Mental Hospital.
- Experienced Eminent Faculty Members.
- Well Equipped advanced laboratories.
- Separate Hostel & Mess facilities for both boys & Girls.
- Comprehensive Advanced nursing education and clinical skills.
- Practice Oriented- learning by caring.
- Current trends and technologies in teaching & Practices.
- Extra Curricular Activities (Like Yoga, Games).
These Courses Are Not Available For International Students
|GNM||3 Years||60||12th Standard (Any Stream)|
|B.Sc Nursing||4 Years||100||12th Standard (PCBE) OBC 45% ST/SC 40%|
|PB.B.Sc Nursing||2 Years||70||GNM (Registration at MPNRC)|
|M.Sc Nursing||2 Years||5|
|B.Sc Nursing with 1 Year Professional Experience/PB.B.Sc Nursing with Prior OR After 1 year Professional Experience .|
|Ph.D in Nursing||3 Years||M.Phil (Nursing) or M.Sc (Nursing) or a Post Graduate degree in nursing with 3 Years Teaching or clinical Experience after M.Sc (Nursing)|
Candidate should have passed M.Sc Nursing with a minimum of 55% marks.
Candidate working in Teaching Institute/Hospital/Community Centre