The institute has its huge mess, which serves healthy and nutritious cuisines to its students.
- Mess facility is an integral part of the college, which provides wholesome, nutritious & homely food to all hostellers, faculty & staff members.
- The mess serves Vegetarian Food only and operates in self service mode.
- The mess provides morning tea, regular breakfast, lunch, evening snacks and tea, dinner and milk to all hostellers.
- The menu of the items is designed in consideration with requirements of the students and nutrition is added to make it healthy and complete.
- The stay in the hostel gives a sense of solidarity amongst the students. Mess caters to the tastes of the students of different region and students with varied culinary preferences.
- Mess menu is planed and managed by the management in consultation with the students.
The institute has its own canteen, which serves healthy and nutritious food to its students at subsidized rates. The menu varies from spicy samosas, wafers to full-meals. The students also have a wide range of chocolates and soft drinks to choose from.