- The School of Management offers graduate programs that develop managerial skills and knowledge to prepare students for improved management performance, increased advancement opportunities, and more effective leadership in private, public and not-for-profit organizations.
- Students with professional or technical experience expand their managerial skills as they assume leadership positions.
- Those with more limited formal experience gain valuable managerial and leadership skills and competencies to enhance their opportunities for potential growth and advancement.
- The School of Hotel Management seeks to develop aspiring and practicing managers who are values-driven and adept at working with people and organizations in a diverse global world.
- The curriculum provides comprehensive management and leadership skills including newest academic content and concepts, best practices and proven strategies that students can use to increase their organization’s effectiveness in today’s world
School of Hotel Management
|B.H.M.C.T (Hotel Management)||4 Years||60||12th Standard (Any Stream) (Gen 45% & OBC/SC/ST 40%)|
|M.H.M.C.T (Hotel Management)||2 Years||B.H.M (Hotel Management) (Gen 45% & OBC/SC/ST 40%)|
|BBA HM (Hotel Management)||3 Year||30||12th Standard (Any Stream) (Gen 45% & OBC/SC/ST 40%)|
|Diploma in Hotel Management-|
(Diploma Food Production / Housekeeping / Food & Beverage Service)
|12th Standard (Gen 45% & OBC/SC/ST 40%)|
OUR TOP RECRUITERS
Which are the best colleges in Madhya Pradesh for BHM – Bachelors in Hotel Management ?
School of Hotel Management – LNCT University offers hotel management courses with Internship and placements.
What is the duration of a Hotel Management Course ?
Like all Bachelor degree courses, the duration of hotel management course is 3 years. During the 3 years, students have to learn all the skills including culinary skills, relationship management, communication skills etc. required in the hospitality industry. You can increase the value of your hotel management degree by doing an internship during a 3-year duration.
What is the eligibility criteria to study hotel management ?
The internal admission procedure may vary among colleges and university. But Students who have completed Class 12 are eligible to study hotel management.
Does LNCT University provide transport facilities ?
Yes. LNCTU provides Bus facility from almost all corners of the city. Bhopal is a small city with a fine transportation system in order. Being centrally located in the city, the Institute is quite near to all the prime areas of interest in the city.
What are the career options after completing hotel management ?
There are multiple career opportunities after completing hotel management course. Examples include Chefs, Accommodation Manager, Catering Manager, Hotel Manager, Hospitality Manager, Housekeeping Associate/Team Leader, Guest Relation Executive, Customer Service Manager, Retail Manager and Event Managers etc. are to name a few.