Bachelor in Pharmacy
Admission to an undergraduate at LNCT University bhopal Requires a Higher Secondary Certificate with PCB/ PCM Qualification with a minimum of 45% marks and 40 % marks for Candidate belonging to ST/SC Categories of Madhya Pradesh.
- PCI Approved.
- Empowering their well-trained staff.
- Well equipped laboratories, machines & spacious classrooms.
- Excellent academic results and healthy academic environment.
- Good research culture.
- Herbal garden (Medicinal plant garden) & CPCSEA approved animal house.
- Presenting a professional image as a provider of healthcare.
- Separate Hostel & Mess facilities for both boys & girls.
- Extra Curricular activities.
- Well established food plaza.
- Transport facilities.